Advantages of SOLARCITY WIND GENERATOR
* Wind energy is a renewable energy source and will always exist, which will reduce the use of non-renewable sources, but the exploitation of these energy sources will adversely affect generations. tomorrow, while coal and wood are renewable sources of energy
* Global warming is one of the biggest challenges for all humanity. Wind energy is a great alternative to our energy needs, because it is not as polluting as large as fossil fuels.
Structure of SOLARCITY WIND GENERATOR
– Anemometer: The unit measures wind speed and transmits wind speed data to the controller.
– Blades: Propeller Wind blows through the blades and causes the blades to move and spin.
– Brake: Brake unit (brake). Used to stop the rotor in an emergency situation by electricity, water or motor.
– Controller: Controller. The controller will start the engine at a wind speed of about 8 to 14 mph / 12 km / h to 22 km / h and the engine switch will be about 65 mph / 104 km / h because the This transmitter may heat up.
Specifications wind generator 200W ( 2010Q2-SC)
– Model: 2010Q2-SC
– Power: 200 W
– Rated output voltage: DC12V / 24V
– Wing diameter: 0.8 M
– Wing height: 0.8 M
– Wing material: Cast aluminum alloy
– Number of wings: 6